Whatever the circumstances in which you find yourself, there is a way to get through the situation and improve your life.
Whether working 1-on-1, in a small group, even in charrettes among co-workers and communities of interdisciplinary contributors, you can find solutions when you learn to look as problems as creative opportunities to talk through your needs as well as your desires for any given project.
Author of Rainbows Over Ruins, Susan Sherayko believes that everyone is creative and by using the creative thought process with its daily prescription for success, you can choose rainbows over ruins. If you change the way you think, you can turn disaster into opportunity and become the most successful person you desire to be.
Utilizing her training in psychosynthesis, as an empowered spiritual life coach, LifeSuccess consultant and afformer, as well as her experience that has led her to become an Emmy nominated producer and television executive, Susan leads others through a creative thought process that yields successful results for individuals and organizations.
Susan trains, mentors and speaks on specific techniques that help you access the power of your mind to achieve your goals:
- The Power of Why – How to Ask Better Questions
- How to Get Out of Your Own Way – Does it just seem too big or too hard to create something new? Are you sabotaging your dreams even as you try one thing after another with no positive results? Are you thinking it would be easier to drift aimlessly than to keep trying? Are you ready to find out what may be stopping you? Unleash your own abilities and eliminate the thoughts that are standing in your way.
- How to Rebuild from a Crisis or Disaster – It’s pretty lonely surviving a disaster without a manual or person to guide you. Old patterns are destroyed; no next steps defined. Feelings are exposed and raw. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed or paralyzed by fear at the prospect of creating over again. Do you even know where to turn? Susan lends support and shares her experiences recovering from a landslide.
- How to Get Unstuck – Ever have that physical feeling of being stuck? What do you do when you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, and unable to make any forward progress? Learning a few simple techniques can get you moving again.
- Mastering Your Inner and Outer Game – Defining your Outer Game of having an idea, developing a plan, taking action and reviewing the results is essential, however, it may not be enough to get you the results you desire. When you master your Inner Game, you learn to get out of your own way and ask better questions; you gain the power to catapult toward your goals, breakthrough imaginary barriers and accomplish what you set out to do. As you develop your Inner Game, you can shed habits that no longer serve you and acquire new ones. When these are balanced, we are better able to apply these techniques to our individual dream projects, as well as the various communities in which we participate. Gain clarity as you define your goals and develop a plan. Determine what you can do yourself and where you can ask for help. Learn to formulate questions that help you overcome your fear, keep you focused, bring resources as required, and determine what has to change to do your very best work.
- The Keys to the Creative Process – A Daily Prescription to Success
The creative thought process takes an idea from mere thought to reality – whether you are surviving a crisis, redefining your life or manifesting a vision. The Online Coaching Program will lead you step-by-step through the process of changing your thinking. Easy to do, easy not to do, it involves simple techniques and principles of success designed to break up habit patterns that no longer serve you and thought paradigms that interfere with your ability to access your own creative abilities.
Your Online Coaching program includes the following:
- A weekly email containing a new lesson and assignment. The lessons are designed to raise your awareness of what may be holding you back from the results you want and are fully capable of achieving. The assignments allow you to apply the lessons to your particular situation and come to understand yourself better and find the motivation to move into action.
- The lessons will remain on a Members Only website so that you can go back to them whenever you wish throughout the year.
- Once a month, we will offer a coaching call that will be recorded for listening or downloading at your convenience.
- Participation in a private online group.
- Priority access to events.
This a powerful program designed to help you explore new ways of thinking so that you can create your visions and accomplish your dreams.
Susan will be pleased to work with you as you define the essence of your dreams and deliberately set out to create and achieve them.