With New Year’s less than 2 days away, it’s time to get ready to train your brain in 2020. Two events are already scheduled in January to help you do that:
Listen to an Angela Chester interview with Susan Sherayko scheduled to air on BlogTalkRadio on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 7amPT (10amET). The Call in number is 347-637-3288 or listen via the link below:
This interview is an opportunity to learn about my book, “Rainbows Over Ruins” which chronicles my spiritual journey after a landslide destroyed our family home. We survived the event and began the slow process of recovery. Not only did we get back on our feet, we also went on to thrive and enjoy an even better lifestyle than the previous one. I felt compelled to study what we had done to bring us through this experience when so many others do not fare so well.
And the very next day, you are invited to join:
Elena Pezzini, PhD and Susan Sherayko at the International Elite Mastermind on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 1:00pm Pacific (4pm Eastern). Register for Free to attend our mastermind:
What You Will Get Out of this Mastermind:
- Review what you want and what makes you feel powerless to get it
- Look at the many ways we access power in our lives
- Identify what drains your power and inhibits your ability to cope with life’s challenges
- Identify key areas where you can develop the power to be ready, resilient and resourceful
- Consider a preparedness plan that includes meeting experts who help you establish new habits, gain practical experience that is as important as book learning, and build power friendships. As a result, you’ll be able to claim your power.
- Realize that you have the power to release the past, embrace the future and enjoy life along the way.
Don’t be left in the dark. Learn how to Train Your Brain to Claim Your Power. It’s a great way to start thinking into your best results for 2020.
I believe in you,
About the Author:
Susan is the author ‘Rainbows Over Ruins,” is a three time Daytime Emmy nominated Executive in Charge of Production and Line Producer for Home & Family on Hallmark Channel. A member of the Producers Guild of America, and former Chairman, Seminar Committee. She is a member of the Academy of Television Arts and Science. A certified psychosynthesist, Empowered Spiritual Life Coach, LifeSuccess Consultant, Power Habits Coach and Afformer. You can find Susan at www.SusanSherayko.com and learn more about her new program at www.TrainBrainClaimPower.com.